Downtown Taos MainStreet
Downtown Taos MainStreet seeks a creative community-based Executive Director to lead its downtown revitalization effort in close conjunction with its board of directors and volunteer force.
The Executive Director is responsible for:
Helping to facilitate the collective vision for a downtown which:
- reflects Taos’ authentic culture and creativity
- is served by streets, sidewalks, and paths that promote walkability and access
- hosts diverse, thriving businesses
- is the economic and cultural heart of the community
Using the Four-Point-based revitalization efforts in Design, Promotion, Economic REvitalization, and Organization, the Director will:
- Work in conjunction with volunteers to plan and implement revitalization projects
- Publicize the work and accomplishments MainStreet
- Provide support and direction to the MainStreet board
- Coordinate the operation of the MainStreet corporation and office
This is a full-time position; compensation is dependant on experience
Questions about the position may be directed by phone to 575 224 6344
To apply email a cover letter and resume tosubject line: ‘Position is open until filled’.
The Downtown Taos MainStreet project is a community-based 501©3, committed to facilitating a shared vision for our downtown by encouraging economic vitality and celebrating Taos’ cultural and historical assets. Downtown Taos MainStreet is an equal opportunity employer.
Imagine Downtown Taos
As a place reflecting our rich, authentic culture and creativity
Served by streets, sidewalks, and paths that promote walkability and access
Hosting diverse, thriving businesses that expand opportunity
Full of appealing public spaces and events that bring the community together
With affordable, attractive housing and business spaces
Reestablished as the economic and cultural heart of the community