Taos MainStreet’s Merchant Advisors is a new group made up of merchant representatives that bring ideas/concerns from the downtown merchant community. We have divided the Taos MainStreet district into 9 clusters: Ledoux, Ranchitos/Doña Luz, Taos Plaza, Bent St, John Dunn, Paseo Central, Paseo Norte, Kit Carson, and Paseo Sur (see map below). Each cluster has selected a merchant representative “advisor” to serve in the Merchant Advisors group, for a total of 9 merchant advisors. The advisors are business owners or merchants who will represent their cluster’s collective interests. If you would like to reach out to your cluster’s representative, information is below:
- Ledoux: Allison Burke-Duran (Reneaux Consignments) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ranchitos/Dona Luz: Allison Burke-Duran (Reneaux Consignments) – email@example.com
- Taos Plaza: vacant
- Bent St: Tracy Engelien (Boxie Tees) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Dunn: Kristin Facciolini (MODA) – email@example.com
- Paseo Central: Eric Anderson (Anderson Tattoo Parlor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paseo Norte: Georgia Gersh (Magpie) – email@example.com
- Kit Carson: Rob Nightingale (Wilder Nightingale Fine Art) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paseo Sur: Maureen Dodd (Elevate and Plant Based Cafe) – email@example.com
This group meets monthly to discuss and assist in prioritizing projects for downtown Taos. More information on the program can be found in this description.
Updated April 2022.